https://ishg.ie/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/cropped-ISHG-History-Logo-300x300.jpg 0 0 Michael Salter-Townshend https://ishg.ie/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/cropped-ISHG-History-Logo-300x300.jpg Michael Salter-Townshend2023-02-24 09:54:272023-02-24 09:54:27Job: Principal Genetic Counsellor
National Maternity Hospital
- Dublin City Centre / Dublin South / Dublin
Applications are welcome from suitably qualified candidates for the following post:
Principal Genetic Counsellor
The successful candidate must have:
- An approved MSc. degree in Genetic Counselling or STP genomic counselling equivalent.
- Professional registration with GCRB, EBMG, or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a clinical genetics department as a Genetic Counsellor.
- Expertise in prenatal testing, specifically in pre & post test counselling and discussing complex results.
- MSc. in management/leadership would be desirable.
- Experience with prenatal exome sequencing, participation in regular clinical supervision and management/leadership experience would be an advantage.
For details see: https://www.irishjobs.ie/Jobs/Principal-Genetic-Counsellor-8924108.aspx