Health Research Charities Ireland invites you to an upcoming Irish Health Research Forum event:
Embedding research in the Irish health service
09:30 – 13:00, Wednesday, 11th May, 2022
In person: The Spencer Hotel, IFSC
About this event
HRCI is delighted to welcome attendees back to an in-person Irish Health Research Forum meeting on May 11th.
This event will bring together researchers, healthcare professionals, patients, policy makers, funders, industry representatives and many more, to consider how we can instil a culture of research within the Irish health service. A portion of the morning will involve discussion groups, enabling you to share your perspectives and providing a much-needed chance for in-person chat and networking.
Due to the discussion-based nature of the event, a hybrid option is not possible. However, we will record the talks and share them afterwards.
Date: Wednesday, 11th May
Registration is essential: Please click here
Location: The Spencer Hotel, Excise Walk, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, D01 X4C9
We are delighted to have some inspiring contributors lined up, including:
- Prof Philip Nolan; Director General, Science Foundation Ireland
- Prof Paul McNally; Director, Research & Innovation, Children’s Health Ireland / Associate Professor of Paediatrics, RCSI University of Medicine & Health Sciences / Consultant in Respiratory Medicine, CHI
- Dr Ana Terres; Head of Research and Evidence, Assistant National Director, Health Service Executive
- Dr Sarah McLoughlin; Patient Advocate
- Prof Rachel Crowley; Consultant Endocrinologist, St. Vincent’s University Hospital / Clinical Professor UCD
We hope you can join us,
The team at HRCI